John W Davidson
Agent/Broker at Metro Commercial Realty, Inc. in Albuquerque, NM
John began his professional career as a loan officer at First National Bank of Alaska. He subsequently worked for Ernst & Ernst, a national accounting firm, and then for E.F. Hutton, a national investment firm. John entered the real estate profession in 1977, from which time he has successfully developed a broad base of professional expertise in real estate marketing, land & project development and the sales and leasing of industrial, office and commercial properties in New Mexico.
John has negotiated many successful transactions, a sampling of John’s recent and representative transactions include:
• Representing the buyer of the 196,000 sf former Lenkurt/Siemens facility on Copper NE.
• Representing the seller of the 51,386 sf Eclipse Stir welding facility on Karsten SE.
• Representing the seller of the 20,875 sf former NM Human Resources Bldg on Old Coors SW.
• Representing the developer/seller of the 28,000 sf Bear Canyon Professional Office Park.
• Representing the developer/seller of the 38 acre Algodones, NM commercial land park.
• Representing the sale of the Hilltop House Hotel, bar & convenience store in Los Alamos, NM.
• Representing the seller of the 70,141 sf former Wells Fargo Bank in Hobbs, NM
• Representing the Buyer of the 225 unit Somerset Park Apartments on Madeira SE.
• Representing the sale of the retail center including Hobby Lobby & Twisters on Irving NW
• Representing the buyers and sellers of many hundreds of acres of vacant land for residential and commercial uses, including obtaining entitlements and obtaining subdivision approvals.
John is qualified, positive, a problem solver and always more than willing to share information and experiences he has gathered over his extensive career. These qualities, along with his knowledge gained through experience, has put him in the forefront of New Mexico’s commercial real estate professionals.
John Davidson was born and raised in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He enjoys spending his time swimming, fishing, hiking and traveling with Dixie, his wife of 40 years. John has three married children and five grandchildren. He and Dixie are involved in a number of community organizations. John earned his Bachelor of Business Administration at the University of New Mexico in 1969 with a major in Finance and a minor in Accounting.
John invites you to contact him to discuss your current or future transaction, leasing, planning or other commercial real estate needs.
BUSINESS & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
Member, National Association of Realtors.
Member, Home Builders Association of Central New Mexico.
Board Member, Commercial Association of Realtors ý New Mexico
Member, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
Working in Commercial Real Estate since 1976, Catylist Member since 2002
All Property Types
Designations & Certifications
Real Estate Licenses
Real Estate License: 6771
Real Estate Brokerage
Bachelor, Business Administration
University of New Mexico 1969
56,628 SF, Office (Business Park, Office Building, General), Santa Fe, NM
12,240 SF, Industrial (Light Industrial), Albuquerque, NM
3.43 Acres, Vacant Land (Retail), Algodones, NM
5,780 SF, Office (General, Office Building), Albuquerque, NM